How do I know I need a new Roof?
- Does it leak?
- Does it have visual damage?
- Is it older than 15 years?
How many bids should I get?
- Three or four, any more and you will be confused.
Cost is a factor. How do I know which company to go with?
- If cost is a major factor then you should take into consideration several things:
- The reputation of the company
- The size and stability of the company
- Ask yourself: Does this company feel right?
How will I know if I'm being oversold?
- If you sign a contract and you still have unanswered questions
- If your gut tells you something's wrong
- If the contractor seemed pushy and you weren't encouraged to ask questions or to sleep on your decision
Why should I choose Build-A-Roof?
- Most likely we're going to be the most cost effective
- We're backed by a large company that's been in business for 37 years
- We're family owned and local
- Plus we have a A+ rating with the BBB